Permanent Podiatry Job in Northwest Indiana
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style. Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Well established Podiatry opportunity 1 hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Group Practice setting
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position outpatient practice
- Experienced and board certified candidates only; no newly trained residents without certification will be considered.
- Board Certified - Foot/Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle. Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 2 or 3 Rotation
- Munster office location
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable - MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU's
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
Contact me if interested in learning more:
Reference position ID 164934 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Podiatry Job in Northwest Indiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.