Pennsylvania - Permanent Gastroenterology Physician Job in Pittsburgh
- Exceptional earning potential
- Advanced Practitioners in office
- Full Support Team - Office Manager, RNs, and MAs
- Work/Life Balance for you and family
- Position due to growth within the region
- Call on a 1:4 rotation
- Physician-led multi-specialty group
- Compensation Package: income guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, quality & productivity incentives, CME, 4 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, a competitive employer sponsored benefits package, and more.
Premier Medical Associates, an affiliate of the Allegheny Health Network, is the largest multi-specialty physician practice in the Greater Pittsburgh area with 100 providers, 24 medical services and specialties delivering care in 10 convenient locations.
Currently, Premier has advanced to become one of the country's exemplary healthcare organizations evidenced by its operational sophistication paired with an outstanding culture of innovation, collaboration and execution.
Pittsburgh is ranked among one of the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States. The city has a thriving economy with excellent school systems, and some of the top colleges & universities in the country. The region is home to professional sports including the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates! You will also enjoy arts and culture from the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra to Carnegie Museum of Natural History and so much in-between!
For more information, contact
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 160661 when responding.
Apply for Pennsylvania - Permanent Gastroenterology Physician Job in Pittsburgh
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.