Full-Time Interventional Cardiologist Needed in Greater Chicagoland
- Full-Time Interventional Cardiologist needed in greater Chicagoland
- This is an employment Opportunity
- Work with a highly regarded hospital that?s a Level II Trauma & Primary Stroke Center and smallest IL community hospital with 24/7 STEMI call
- They also boast a medical staff of more than 200 physicians, covering 38 medical specialties.
- Candidate expected to perform coronary angiogram, coronary intervention, peripheral angiogram and intervention (optional).
- State-of-the Art CATH Lab also includes stent, peripheral atherectomy, cardioversions and ICD procedure capability.
- Currently a 4 physician practice with noninvasive, interventional and electrophysiology physicians.
- Work with phenomenal and competent clinical and non-clinical staff members who?ve been part of their cardiovascular program since 2013.
- STEMI CALL 1:3 and General Cardio Call 1:4.
- State of the art offices with accredited nuclear, echo and vascular labs providing on-site imaging.
- They also have an accredited Cardiac Rehab program.
- Offices are close to great housing and school choices.
- Market Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Bonus + Moving Bonus - $88,000
- Medical Education Loan Repayment - $20,000, yearly
- Productivity Bonus - Eligible for WRVU bonus from the start, plus earn a Quality Bonus on top, whose measures are physician driven!
- CME/General Expense Accounts - $6,000
- Organization has a service area population of 170,000 residents.
- It is a perfect opportunity to raise a family and enjoy the best of suburban and semi-suburban suburbs 75 min away from Chicago.
Apply for Full-Time Interventional Cardiologist Needed in Greater Chicagoland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.