Join Chicago's Largest Psychiatric Program
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, one of western Chicago's largest psychiatric programs and part of Edward-Elmhurst Health,
is seeking Psychiatrists to join their collaborative team of Behavioral Health experts.
- Supportive & respected group of psychiatrists with little turnover
- Positive work environment with multidisciplinary team-based care model
- 108-bed inpatient hospital & 5 state-of-the-art satellite locations within 30 miles west of downtown Chicago
- Group promotes from within for leadership & directorship roles
- Compensated weekend rounding call schedule of 1:6
- Treatment settings include inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and medication clinic
Compensation & Benefits
- 1st year guarantee with ability to quickly move into RVU Productivity-based model
- $20,000 annual Quality Bonus (once physician goes on RVU productivity)
- Sign-on bonus
- Fitness center membership
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Must be ABMS Board-Certified or Board-Eligible
- Psychiatrists with sub-specialty training encouraged to apply
Apply for Join Chicago's Largest Psychiatric Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.