Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Coastal Alabama
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Group SeeksCardiac Surgeon to Join Establish Practice Along Beautiful Gulf Coast of Alabama.
- Group of cardiothoracic and vascular surgical specialists who provide services to the region surrounding Mobile, Alabama
- The group has been in existence for over forty years and is the dominant provider of these services in this area
- Cardiac surgical services include coronary artery grafting, complex aortic reconstruction, extensive mitral and aortic valve procedures, TAVR and mitral clip programs.
- Group performs 1200-1500 open heart procedures each year with 30-40% of these operations involving some variety of aortic or mitral valve work.
- They have excellent working relationships with all of the cardiology groups in the region and maintain a "heart team" approach for the evaluation and treatment of their patients.
- They do a high volume of non-cardiac thoracic operations each year, including robotic lung resections and all of the esophageal procedures done in this area.
- They have a dedicated thoracic surgeon to lead this sub-specialty.
- The vascular surgical of their practice is similarly very busy - again the dominant provider of these services
- They do a comprehensive range of catheter based and open procedures, including complex stent grafting.
- The group is currently composed of eight surgeons:4 cardiac surgeons, 1 thoracic surgeon, and 3 vascular surgeons.
- They are actively recruiting surgeons in all 3 categories at this time.
- Clinical support for these surgeons includes highly trained and experienced surgeon's assistants and nurse practitioners
- Located in coastal Alabama
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Coastal Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.