Outpatient Neurology with Directorship in NE | No Call | Easy Access to Denver
• Design your dream practice with opportunity to incorporate your clinical interests into this highly in-demand general neurology practice
• Achieve ultimate work/life balance with no call or outreach required
• Be busy from day one with a built-in referral base of medical group primary and specialty-care providers and tremendous demand from community
• Demonstrated need for movement disorders, headache and Parkinson's
• Maximize your efficiency and quality of work-life with exceptional clinical and administrative support
• Highly competitive 2-year salary guarantee with production bonus and uncapped earning potential
• Generous sign-on bonus, student loan support available and Medical Director Stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package includes 15K paid relocation, 5K annual CME stipend and 6 weeks PTO
• Located less than 2 hours from Lincoln and a 5-hour drive to the best Colorado skiing resorts
• Friendly, bustling University Town that offers trendy coffee shops and food trucks, to big-time concerts, events and an NCAA Division II School
• Niche.com scores this city an "A" and ranks it among the best places to live in Nebraska due to high resident satisfaction, great schools, and low crime rates, cost of living, and minimal commute times
• Cost of living 10% lower than the national average with options to build your dream home in town or live on acres of land in the country
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Outpatient Neurology with Directorship in NE | No Call | Easy Access to Denver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.