Gastroenterology Medical Director Opening in Pennsylvania University Town
• Hybrid Gastroenterology opening 90% clinical w/ formal academic appointment
• Flexible lifestyle practice schedule
• Well trained support staff, dedicated CRNA coverage in a new state of the art Endoscopy Suite
• Medical Director and associate positions available
• Call done from home
• H1-B sponsorship available
• Generous sign on bonus, residency stipend, and student loan assistance plus 75% tertiary tuition reimbursement
• Lucrative base salaried position plus attainable wRVU bonus benchmarks
• Comprehensive benefits package plus lucrative retirement and 401k match
Thriving Pennsylvania City that is rapidly growing and has been voted top places to live in PA.
• Excellent cost of living, ranked top safest town, lowest unemployment in the state, and best private and public schools in the state
• Home to The Pennsylvania State University
• Large City Entertainment to include top-rated art festivals, performing acts, off-Broadway shows at Bryce Jordan Center, and an outdoors paradise with a plethora of biking and hiking trails
• Centrally located- in just under 3 hours you can have access to Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
If you desire an opportunity to collaboratively practice your profession, grow a regional program, attain professor status, teach, and live in the most beautiful area of Central Pennsylvania, Penn State Health is the place for you!
For more information please contact:
Apply for Gastroenterology Medical Director Opening in Pennsylvania University Town
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.