Exceptional Pediatric Urology Opening | Oklahoma Children's Hospital
• State-of-the-art 162-bed Children's Hospital, as a part of a Level II Trauma and
Regional Referral Center
• Hospital Recognized as US News #1 Hospital in Oklahoma and Forbes Best-in-
• Growing Pediatric Urology program with a pediatric catchment of 600,000
• 100 Pediatricians and more than 65 Pediatric Sub-specialists on Staff
• Outstanding practice support that includes well trained Nurse Practitioner,
nurses, techs and a top-notch administrative support staff
Competitive Base guarantee + wRVU production incentive with uncapped income potential. Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus CME days CME allowance, commencement bonus and relocation
Affordable metropolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affordable city is packed with art, culture, job opportunities, beautiful parks
and miles of bike trails
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job
market for IT, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to
world-class shopping to nationally renowned museums and award winning
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of
town - this city has something for everyone
For more information, please contact:
Don Evans, Sr. Consultant
Apply for Exceptional Pediatric Urology Opening | Oklahoma Children's Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.