Psychiatrist - PHP IOP
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with onething in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. Weinvite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcarenetwork.
Provide psychiatricservices for adult and young adult patients for the partial hospitalizationprogram, intensive outpatient program, and Suboxone clinic.
• Provide direct intensivepatient services including diagnostic admission evaluations, psychotherapy andpharmacotherapy, as appropriate.
• Performs MedicationAssisted Treatment for opiate dependent patients. Monitors Suboxone maintenance patients in theoutpatient clinic.
• Works withina multi-disciplinary treatment team and may act as a clinical team leaderfor the coordination and supervision of care provided across clinicaldisciplines, including providing guidance and leadership to other clinicians onthe team in formulating and implementing the treatment plan.
• Completes timelydocumentation of assessments, clinical interventions and discharge summariesand updates records as specified in medical staff regulations.
• Monitor risk indicatorsand take action to address risk management issues in a timely mannerto ensure client, staff and visitor safety, and to safeguard the Hospital fromadverse events. Includes consultation with peers and acting as aresource/consultant to other members of the treatment team.
• Adheres to prescribingpractices that are safe and evidence based. Obtains appropriate andinformed consent for medications trials prior to prescribing.
• Acts as liaison andcommunicates effectively with outside providers, primary care physicians,schools and family members as needed.
• As assigned at Windham Hospital,will provide rotational coverage to ensure continuity of psychiatriccoverage/consultation services during, day time hours, nights, weekends,vacations and holidays.
• Provide supervision toselected non-physician health professionals.
• Participates inrotational medical and physician assistant student teaching.
• Participates in MedicalStaff and Quality Committees as specified in Medical Staff regulations.
Pleasevisit https://www.hhccareers.org/foreven more information about Hartford HealthCare and living and working in ourregion.
We lookforward to speaking about all that HHC can offer you!
Contact: Nicolette Burns
Physician Recruitment and Integration
- Experience Requirements:
Experience in evaluationservices, experience with a multidisciplinary team treatment model.
Board Certified or BoardEligible psychiatrist if within five years of residency
State of CT, Departmentof Public Health medical license; DEA; CCSR
- We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state,Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development andgrowth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge -helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community educationto countless men, women and children. We know that a thrivingorganization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefitsprogram designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Apply for Psychiatrist - PHP IOP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.