MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST: Thoracic, Head & Neck Focus
Join Highly-Ranked Cancer Center in Phoenix Locations
We have an excellent opportunity to join an expanding group with the prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Staff Medical Oncologist to join our established practice. As we continue to grow, we seek individuals with interest and expertise in Thoracic, Head and Neck malignancies for our BMDACC/Banner Gateway Medical Center campus.
As part of a large, integrated healthcare system, we provide outstanding cancer care throughout the Phoenix-Metro area. Practicing at our main location on the campus of Banner Gateway Medical Center (BGMC) in Gilbert, AZ, the selected physician will be part of a collaborative team that practices across several locations.
Requirements and highlights include:
- Must be board certified or eligible in Medical Oncology
- Work Experienced preferred, New Graduates welcomed
- Expertise/Interest in Thoracic & Lung malignancies
- Excellent clinical training and experience in medical oncology
- Candidates with a strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson can be requested for qualified candidates
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care for most of the last 25 years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
Practicing with the BMDACC / Banner Health partnership, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes 22 hematology-oncology physicians, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- An integrated group providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
- Excellent salary and benefits, plus the support of physician wellness initiatives designed to reduce burnout and encourage a balanced life
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
We encourage you to submit your CV, to: email@example.com. For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com. Please No Agency Solicitation!
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J-1 opportunity.
Apply for MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST: Thoracic, Head & Neck Focus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.