Nephrologist - Alexandria, LA
We are seeking a US BE/BC Nephrologist in Alexandria, LA. We are a collaborative, established group offering an entrepreneurial care provider the opportunity to innovate and grow with us to bring quality and compassionate care to our wonderful patient population!
- J-1 and H1-B Eligible
- Great Starting Salary
- Quarterly Profit Share @ Year 2
- Shared Call with three Physicians and one Extender
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Health (vision, dental, life), Retirement, Malpractice
- Medical Directorship/JV/Real Estate Investment Opportunity Potential
- 6 Weeks PTO (including paid holidays)
- CME Time and Stipend Included
About the area:
Alexandria is known as the “Heart of Louisiana”! Historic landmarks, interesting art museums, and a thriving agricultural spirit are just a few of the highlights this area has to offer. There are beautiful parks, biking & hiking trails, fishing, golf, and hunting to make this a premier location for any outdoor enthusiast. Housing consistently remains affordable, schools are productive and safe, and the cost of living is generally low.
Alexandria, LA exhibits mild temperatures in the spring and fall, with summer highs in the 80-90’s and winter lows in the 30-40’s. While the city hosts their own small international airport, daily flights to large commuter hubs like Atlanta, Dallas, or Houston make the location very accessible for any destination in the world!
Apply today! Feel free to inquire about our other open opportunities nationwide! Or e-mail: Brandi.Thornhill@fmc-na.com