Internal Medicine at Washington University-Affiliate in St. Louis
- Join two endocrinologists, one general internal medicine physician, and one nurse practitioner who offer endocrinology specialty care as well as comprehensive primary care for their patients.
- Affiliation top-ranked University and Medical School - Washington University and nationally-ranked hospital Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Outpatient clinical practice -- Mon - Friday 8:00 - 5:00.
- Shared in call rotation.
- Established practice with high patient volume; potential for new physician to develop a full practice quickly
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: all insurances, Long Term Care, Dependent Care, HSA, 403B, EAP, Tuition Benefit (covers 100% for dependent children at Washington University or 40% tuition of another accredited university after 7 years full-time effort)
For additional details, please contact:
Apply for Internal Medicine at Washington University-Affiliate in St. Louis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.