Hospitalist and Nocturnist Needed in Greater Chicagoland
Greater Chicagoland hospital is seeking a daytime hospitalist and nocturnist position.
- Currently seeking daytime Hospitalists and Nocturnists that would have 7on/7off schedules
- Know your schedule in advance in case you'd like to switch, entire team takes care of 80% of inpatients
- Only 1 Nocturnist on-duty at night, 7pm-7am, with ED and Anesthesia support
- Day Hospitalist works alongside 1 other hospitalist & APRN daily - hospitalist census ranges from 30-40 total patient encounters (includes admissions + cross-coverage) split between physicians & APRN
- Day Hospitalist hours are 7am-7pm
- No procedures needed; ED/ICU run the codes day and night.
- Level II Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Certified (gives TPA in ED), other services available: 24/7 STEMI call, GI, Ortho, ID, 24/7 Pharmacy, Tele-Psych, to name a few.
- Both physicians should be comfortable w/rounding in open, all-encompassing ICU, e.g. Neuro, Cardio, etc.
- Hospitalist program is well-established and successful for patients and physicians since inception, circa 2009
- Must be USA board certified in Internal Medicine for consideration
- For daytime hospitalists who have 5 years experience or more they offer a $280K base
- Nocturnist would be increased to $289K
- Both are eligible for a $40K quality bonus
- They also offer $20K yearly medical education loan repayment if they have loans. That's a yearly benefit
- Plus $3K for CME and $3K for General expenses
- Their hospitalists/nocturnists don't accrue paid time off/vacation, but they do accrue FMLA time for them or family member, plus 2 days bereavement
- Located southwest of Chicago-30 miles from Joliet
Apply for Hospitalist and Nocturnist Needed in Greater Chicagoland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.