Outpatient Attending Psychiatrist
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Belvis, located in the Bronx, staff have partnered to provide programs at Belvis that include personalized OB/GYN care, Women, Infants and Children (WIC), partnerships with local schools, and community health education and outreach.
We are currenlty seeking a full-time Attending Psychiatrist to see adult patients in our outpatient clinic.
This position will entail working with adults in our community, evaluating and treating them as needed for psychiatric conditions including but not limited to depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other severe persistent mental illness.
We offer full-malpractice coverage, a 401k contribution and competitive benefits packages!
- Graduate from an approved medical school
- Completion of an approved residency in the specialty of psychiatry and board certified
- Licensed to practice in New York State
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Please email your CV to Joe Mastov, Physician Recruiter, at mastovj @pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Outpatient Attending Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.