Psychiatrist - Psych ER ( CPEP)
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time (40hr) Psychiatrist in our CPEP.
The Attending Psychiatrist is responsible for the provision of cutting edge, comprehensive evidence-based psychiatric care to patients who present to the CPEP.
An academic appointment at Albert Einstein College of Medicine is offered.
- Supervision of nurses, social workers, physician's assistants, students, and others participating in the care of patients
- Completion of comprehensive assessments and treatment plans
- Initiation of treatment for acute and chronic psychiatric and medical illnesses
- Coordination of disposition planning in conjunction with Social Work and Physician Assistant staff
- Documentation of incidents in conjunction with other members of the treatment team
- Distribution of work among physicians and other treatment team members
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & within 5 years of completing residency training).
- Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program
- Eligible for a NYS license and DEA.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that is extremely low cost to our employees including medical benefits, a 401k plan with employee contribution, occurrence base malpractice coverage and much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply for Psychiatrist - Psych ER ( CPEP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.