Primary Care Physician - Gotham Health, Belvis - Bronx, New York
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, Belvis, located in the Bronx, staff have partnered to provide programs at Belvis that include personalized OB/GYN care, Women, Infants and Children (WIC), partnerships with local schools, and community health education and outreach.
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care Physician in our Bronx location.
The Primary Care Physician will report to the Medical Director and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates, delivers and manages comprehensive healthcare services for individuals requiring primary care case management, including but not limited to those enrolled in the NYS Medicaid Managed Care Program.
- Ensures patient/provider continuity and access to timely and appropriate levels of care.
- Coordinates and manages their assigned panel of patient care across various levels of service.
- Where required by the practice, responsible for the supervision of mid-level providers.
- Arrange patient session schedules that allow for both scheduled and non-emergent unscheduled (walk-in) visits by their primary care patients.
- Participate in all administrative functions required by physicians in the practice.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Family Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Ability to speak Spanish highly desired
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Primary Care Physician - Gotham Health, Belvis - Bronx, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.