Radiation Oncology | Comprehensive Cancer Center | Academic Rank | West VA
• Comprehensive Cancer Center, collegial team of Physician Specialists
• Monday to Friday work schedule, Academic Appointment based on experience
• State-of-the-art Infusion Center
• Research and clinical trial opportunities
• In house PET/CT, IMRT, IGRT including Exactrac
• Utilizes TrueBeam, linear accelerator, and Varian HDR afterloader
• University Employment, Competitive Base Salary, Productivity, and Quality Incentives
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
Nestled along the scenic Ohio River, this thriving metropolitan, family-friendly community offers a vibrant, energetic city rich in history, culture, and southern hospitality.
• Upscale boutiques, retail shopping outlets, farmers markets, and antique shops
• Cozy bistros, farm to table dining, array of restaurants
• Bustling downtown, local art galleries, museums, performing art theater, college sporting events
• Public parks and playgrounds, walking trails, tennis courts, amphitheater, live music
• Low cost of living, public and private school options, local airport
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Radiation Oncology | Comprehensive Cancer Center | Academic Rank | West VA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.