Traditional Family Medicine near Spokane, WA | 7 On 7 Off Schedule Possible
A state-of-the-art critical access facility is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join their primary care team.
• Predominantly outpatient opportunity with some ED coverage and Hospital rounds. No Obstetrics.
• Average of 15-20 patients in a 4 day clinic week, 1 day shift ER coverage a week (1,200 ER visits last year), and average of 3 patients in the hospital
• $250,000 Annual Income + No State Income Tax
• 4 Day Work Week - Flexible to your desired schedule
• Qualify for Loan Repayment - NHSC approved site - and receive additional Loan Repayment from the employer directly
• $50,000 Sign-On Bonus and $10,000 Relocation
• $50,000 Retention Bonus over 4 years
• Comprehensive Benefits Package - Medical, Vision, Dental & Paid Malpractice, and Paid Vacation
• Great support staff that handle first call - minimal scheduled back up call
• Enjoy a temperate climate with all four seasons making it perfect for enjoying the multitude of outdoor recreational activities: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, and golfing
• Have access to a vibrant family friendly community filled with public & state parks, water parks, museums, restaurants, shops and bars
• Live within an hour of Spokane at a fraction of the cost, median home costs are 46% less according to Sperling's
• Be within 90 minutes from skiing in Washington and from Cour d'Alene, ID
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for Traditional Family Medicine near Spokane, WA | 7 On 7 Off Schedule Possible
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.