OP Rheumatology Position in Minnesota Lake Country | 3 or 4 day week | No Call
• Join an experienced Rheumatologist and an advanced practitioner in established practice
• Design your dream schedule with option for 3, 4 or 5-day work week
• Tremendous community demand - current provider scheduled several months out
• Outpatient only; No call or inpatient consults required
Compensation & Benefits:
• Flexibility to determine your preferred compensation structure - Salary or Production Model
• $118K sign-on/retention bonus package
• $15K toward the down payment on home + Paid Relocation
• Profit-Sharing Plan offers $55k+ annually toward retirement
• Generous CME stipend, Paid Health Benefits & Malpractice Coverage
About Central Minnesota:
• Live where Minnesota vacations, just 30 minutes from Central Lakes region, offering abundance of outdoor activities year-round including world-class golfing, fishing, boating, snowmobiling and more
• Enjoy plenty of personal time to explore nearby wineries, the wildlife park and other family attractions, or international travel available at the easily accessible international MSP airport
• From outdoor recreation to arts & theatre to top-rated public school systems, this thriving community is the perfect place for you and your family to lay down roots
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for OP Rheumatology Position in Minnesota Lake Country | 3 or 4 day week | No Call
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.