• You will provide inpatient psychiatric care at one of the busiest ERs in Colorado.
• You will work with a collaborative team of ER physicians.
• No call required.
• Specialization in addiction or C&L medicine is welcome.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.