Outpatient Psychiatry | N. California Coast | 150k Onboarding Package
The physicians in the group all practice independently but share overhead. Have the autonomy of running your own practice while also receiving significant support from the hospital with staffing, office space, and billing.
The average income of the group on an annualized basis is greater than $375,000.
• Unlimited Earning Potential - Physicians in the group average $375,000 with the highest making over $900,000 annually.
• $150,000 at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment
• If desired, candidates can pick up some additional inpatient work but it is not a requirement.
• Limited call and no weekends required
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Average temperatures in the 70's year around
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs are 65% less than in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatry | N. California Coast | 150k Onboarding Package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.