Employed OB/GYN with National-Hospital System | Near Research Triangle in NC
• 137-bed acute care facility with 700+ deliveries per year
• Mixed schedule of 80/20% OB and GYN
• Outpatient clinic located conveniently across the street
• 1:5 shared call schedule with one hospital; no weekend coverage
• Established patient panel and volume, able to see patients day one
- Competitive salary guarantee with wRVU productivity incentive and quality bonus
- Sign-on bonus package with relocation allowance, residency stipend, and loan assistance
- Benefits include: health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
- Situated just outside of Cary, NC, this vibrant community offers the charm of small city living while being conveniently close to metropolitan amenities
- Choose from a variety of outdoor hiking excursions and adventures
- Fill your calendar with fall festivals, holiday events, and visiting historical venues
- Easy travel access to the airport, the beautiful North Carolina coast, and the Great Smoky Mountains
- Access to the Research Triangle Park known for its proximity to top higher education institutions such as Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, and NC State
For more information contact:
Jeremy Johnson, Research Consultant
Apply for Employed OB/GYN with National-Hospital System | Near Research Triangle in NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.