Division Chief, Maternal Fetal Medicine
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. With more than 14,000 team members, Tower Health consists of Reading Hospital in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown; and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, a partnership of Tower Health and Drexel University in Philadelphia. It also includes Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing; Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences in West Reading; home healthcare services provided by Tower Health at Home; and a network of 22 urgent care facilities across the Tower Health service area. Tower Health offers a connected network of 2,200 physicians, specialists, and providers across more than 230 convenient locations.
Berks County offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.
Anchored by a highly respected, 738-bed teaching hospital located in a beautiful suburban community, this health system includes 7 regional hospitals and a metropolitan Children's Hospital acquired at the end of 2019. The system along with its academic partner are constructing a new, state of the art Regional Medical School with its first class of 40 medical students to be welcomed in the 2021-2022 academic year.
Highlights of this excellent opportunity include:
- A large primarily consultative practice with a strong network of referring providers and an excellent group of general OB/GYN's and other sub-specialists
- Expected 50% Administrative / 50% Clinical
- Over 4500 deliveries throughout the system with full spectrum neonatal care units and spectrum of care
- Dynamic Chair of OB/GYN with an excellent vision for expansion of services and growth opportunity for MFM services throughout the region
- Fantastic team of experienced, well trained colleagues, residents, sonographers, administrator, and nursing within the division
- Multiple databases to facilitate clinical research activity - desire to develop more research and establish a fellowship program in the future
- Fully approved residency with 5 residents per year at the anchor institution
- Academic partner with one of the country's largest independent allopathic medical schools
The selected candidate should be a servant leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. Candidates should have a strong desire to provide exceptional quality of care and enthusiastically work with to continue expanding services as the system continues to enjoy growth.
Candidate must be board certified and have experience in an MFM leadership role.
Apply for Division Chief, Maternal Fetal Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.