Ambulatory Care/Internal Medicine Physician - Jacobi Medical Center - Bronx, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi our teams accommodate more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
- Plans, coordinates, delivers and manages comprehensive healthcare services for individuals requiring ambulatory care case management, including but not limited to those enrolled in the NYS Medicaid Managed Care Program
- Ensures patient/provider continuity and access to timely and appropriate levels of care
- Coordinates and manages their assigned panel of patient care across various levels of service.
- Where required by the practice, responsible for the supervision of mid-level providers.
- Arrange patient session schedules that allow for both scheduled and non-emergent unscheduled (walk-in) visits.
- Participate in all administrative functions required by physicians in the practice.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Ambulatory Care/Internal Medicine Physician - Jacobi Medical Center - Bronx, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.