Spanish-Speaking Family Medicine South Central Florida
Work in hospital-employed rural health clinic with 2 primary care physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Strictly outpatient setting.
- Salary Range: $200,000 base plus incentives for Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Productivity. Bonus potential of approximately $50,000 per year.
- Full benefit package including paid time off, education stipend, paid holidays, health insurance and access to a 403B retirement plan.
- National Health Service Corp Site with community score of 18. Hospital provided educational loan payments available.
- Relocation benefits paid in accordance with current IRS regulations.
- County of 44,000 people located in South Central Florida
- Many recreational opportunities such as golf, the finest bass fishing lake in the United Sates (Lake Okeechobee) Birding, hiking horseback riding and hunting.
- Located 30 miles from the Gulf coast. Multiple cultural events such as, The Firehouse Theater and many festivals and fairs held throughout the year.
- Easy travel to several major metropolitan areas for professional sports (football, baseball, basketball ice hockey and soccer) and college sporting events.
- Located approximately 30 min drive from Ft. Myers on the Gulf coast and 90 minutes to West Palm on the Atlantic Coast. 120 miles north of Miami and approximately 150 miles south of Orlando.
- Many convenient options for air travel out of Miami International, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach International and Southwest International Fort Myers
Apply for Spanish-Speaking Family Medicine South Central Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.