Thoracic Surgeon Needed in South Central Pennsylvania
South Central Pennsylvania medical center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Thoracic Surgeon to join their expanding team.
- The ideal candidate should have skills and experience in surgery for both malignant and benign thoracic processes, including the full spectrum of pulmonary, esophageal, mediastinal and chest wall disease. Also, they should have experience in minimally invasive thoracic surgery (VATS) with robotic expertise.
- Strong referral base including Medical Oncology, Cardiology, Pulmonary, Gastroenterology, Interventional Radiology and General Surgery
- Access to state of the art technology such as Da Vinci Robot Xi, navigational bronchosopy, endobronchial suite
- Opportunity to teach residents, medical students and advanced practice providers
- Practice located in a new, modern and aesthetically pleasing suite
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Thoracic Surgery
- Able to provide surgical case log indicating active current experience
- Team oriented with ability to work and interact with residents, fellow physicians and administration, as well as provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- This not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- Health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees.
- Highly competitive salary with incentive bonus plus a rich benefits package including malpractice coverage and retirement plan.
- A relocation allowance is also provided.
- South central Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here.
- They are a two to three hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply for Thoracic Surgeon Needed in South Central Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.