IM Geriatrician or Family Medicine Primary Care Needs south of Boston
Seeking a board-certified/board eligible IM, Geriatrician or Family Medicine to work on Cape Cod Ideal candidate will be an excellent clinician, a systems thinker, technologically savvy and excited to work in an interdisciplinary team. Candidates with work experience outside of medicine, and those with other advanced degrees or specialization are highly encouraged to apply. This is a fast-paced, fresh-thinking and rewarding opportunity. Comfort working with a medically complex population. Supervising and teaching a team of health coaches. Spanish language proficiency a plus but not required.
- Monday through Friday, 8-5
- See 10-12 patients per day, clinical/admin time built in to the day
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Great work/life balance/joy of practice
- Enjoy 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 company holidays and CME time
- Located in a coastal community south of Boston.
Apply for IM Geriatrician or Family Medicine Primary Care Needs south of Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.