Family Medicine needed on the Seacoast of Southern Connecticut
- Outpatient Family Medicine
- Join seven providers in new office space
- Shared call - infrequent weekend requirements
- Very generous compensation package
- 36 patient hours - 4 or 5-day workweek
- Part of a large healthcare organization with 10 offices
- Recognition from the National Committee on Quality Assurance as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home with highest possible level.
Apply for Family Medicine needed on the Seacoast of Southern Connecticut
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.