Vascular Surgery Director
- Full-time opportunity to lead growing vascular surgery program in underserved community
- Advanced vascular surgical, endovascular and decision-making skills required
- Culture is one of collegiality, intellectual honesty and delivery of guideline-based care with compassion and respect
- Clinical support of 1 full-time PA, 3 full-time vascular certified RNs and 1 full-time certified medical assistant
- Clinic-based vascular imaging performed by dedicated sonographers provides outstanding image quality for developing patients' plan of care
- 1:3 call
- Competitive base salary plus incentive program linked to quality metrics that can significantly increase earning potential
- Benefits package includes malpractice insurance, health insurance, matching retirement plan, 40 paid days off, 5 CME days and a CME allowance
- Relocation allowance will be provided
Where You'll Work
Providence St. Patrick Hospital is a pillar of the community in Western Montana, providing the most advanced care in the region. A designated Primary Stroke Center, this 253-bed, Level II trauma facility has been named a Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters and earned the Women's Choice Award as one of America's Best Breast Centers. By housing the International Heart Institute of Montana and collaborating with the University of Montana, Providence St. Patrick leverages scientific expertise to the benefit of patients.
Where You'll Live
Missoula is a sophisticated university town of 65,000 halfway between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks. The area offers unlimited recreational opportunities like skiing, paddling, fishing and hiking. Its numerous cultural amenities, including a symphony and active theater, fuel a vibrant arts scene. Missoula is a family-oriented community with great public schools, universities and social activities year-round. Western Montana's summers consist of long, adventure-inspiring days and starry nights, and its winters are mild.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 10473
Apply for Vascular Surgery Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.