Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Surgical Intensivist, Trauma/Emergency General Surgeon- Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Every day, over 30,000 HartfordHealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what wedo, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut'smost comprehensive healthcare network.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you jointhe Acute Care Surgery team at TheHospital of Central Connecticut. The extensive capabilities of the mostintegrated health care system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practicealongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician ledenvironment. Our broad network includes sevenacute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgicalhospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one ofthe largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heightsand all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus onthe highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most ofall, caregivers.
- Opportunity for a fellowship-trained surgeon tojoin a team of highly trained Surgical Intensivists at The Hospital of CentralConnecticut
- Surgical ICU, Acute Care Surgery, EmergencyGeneral Surgery and Trauma service
- 12-hour shifts with protected time
- Robust opportunities for academics and researchwith Clinical Faculty Appointment at the University of Connecticut
- The critical care unit is staffed with highlytrained advanced practitioners
- We support your development and wellbeingthrough the respected HHC ProviderLeadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticutoffers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, fourbeautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore,in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Jonathan Nye, PhysicianRecruiter, Jonathan.Nye@hhchealth.org, Mobile: (860) 657-6087
Board Certified in Surgery
Apply for Surgical Intensivist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.