OUTPATIENT INTERNAL MEDICINE with Academic Affiliation
Banner University Medical Group - Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is currently seeking an Employed BC/BE Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician to join us in beautiful Southern Arizona as a member of our clinical faculty team. Open to new grads and experienced physicians with a desire for a high-quality practice in affiliation with the University of Arizona. The physician hired will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with the candidate's credentials.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine
- Work Schedule: M-F
- Avg. Patient Volumes: 20/day (walk-ins: 1-2/day)
- EMR: Cerner
**Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, clinics are currently conducting telehealth and in-person visits**
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. A vibrant culture, entertainment, diverse food scene, and recreations are minutes away.
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine
- Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning, and nearby winter skiing
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios, and missions
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food
- Attractive cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 Vacation days and 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure, and DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
Register, apply and track your application progress at: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com/s/job-board?id=a3l3u000000BznW. For questions, please e-mail Tara Waltz, Sourcing Strategist, at: email@example.com. Website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.