Outpatient Family Medicine in Scenic Wyoming | 260k Base | No State Income Tax
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking to help build a primary care program.
• $260,000 Guaranteed Base Salary + Quarterly Incentives + No State Income Tax
• Monday - Friday Clinic Week - 15-20 patients a day
• No Call Expectation
• $20,000 Sign On Bonus
• Join an established team of advanced practitioners
• Comprehensive Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k+ 4% employer match, 20 days of paid vacation
• CME allowance and time off, DEA allowance, Licensing allowance
• Picturesque Mountain front community located in Northern Wyoming east of World Famous Yellowstone National Park at the foothills of the Big Horn Mountain Range
• Bounded by several scenic mountain ranges and the expansive Big Horn River
• Area is a popular destination for hiking, backpacking, fly-fishing, horseback riding, and ATV riding and snowmobiling
• Local big game hunting including Moose, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Big Horn Sheep, and Wolves
• Top rated elementary, middle, and high schools
• No state income tax and only 5% sales tax
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine in Scenic Wyoming | 260k Base | No State Income Tax
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.