Medical/Cosmetic Dermatologist | Private Medical Practice | 1 Hour from DC
• Team of 5 providers
• Interests in both medical and surgical dermatology required
• Aesthetic/cosmetics procedures optional if desired
• MOHs experience a plus
• Flexible 4-day M-F work schedule
• Dedicated and experienced support staff including MA's who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient
• No call, no weekends
• EMA EMR
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including annual cosmetic employee perks!
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic heritage, and mild seasons.
• Voted one of the fastest growing cities with one of the highest per capita incomes in the state.
• Family-friendly area with many recreational amenities including indoor and outdoor attractions, historic battlefields, museums, art galleries and studios, antique and specialty shops, shopping malls, 5-star restaurants and much more.
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, outdoor pools, parks, music festivals, wineries, craft breweries, golf and more.
• Outstanding cultural and entertainment events in the Performing Arts Center.
• Award winning public and private schools with options for higher education.
• Housing options are plentiful with something for every taste and budget including neighborhoods within walking distance to the trendy downtown area.
• Located 1 hour from Washington DC, Richmond, and the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Mountains. Convenient drive to Virginia Beach and Outer Banks NC.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Apply for Medical/Cosmetic Dermatologist | Private Medical Practice | 1 Hour from DC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.