Outpatient Psychiatry | 4 Day Work Week, No Call | Near Detroit, MI
• Employed, outpatient-only position joining a well-established community mental health clinic experiencing rapid growth
• Practice general psychiatry or incorporate child/adolescent and/or addiction medicine if desired
• Enjoy exceptional work/life balance with no call required, option to incorporate Tele-Psych into your practice, and see a laid-back daily average of 10-12 patients per day
• Quick leadership track to Medical Directorship if interested
• Robust multidisciplinary team of psychiatric NPs, counselors, case managers, nursing and ancillary support staff, plus primary care and pharmacy support onsite
• Offering candidates the opportunity to provide quality care with a close-knit team that values collaboration and teamwork
• This picturesque Michigan community is located less than an hour from the heart of downtown Detroit, offering the perfect blend of suburban living, lakefront resort scenery, and easy access to metropolitan amenities.
• Take in the beauty of 140 miles of stunning blue shorelines and white sandy beaches by sailboat, kayak, canoe or paddle board.
• Enjoy waterfront dining, boutique shopping, museums, boardwalks, and endless miles beautiful blue water.
• Live where others vacation with easy access to Detroit, Chicago and Toronto
• Michigan ranks in the Top 12 States for Physicians according to WalletHub.
For more information, contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a call directly: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Apply for Outpatient Psychiatry | 4 Day Work Week, No Call | Near Detroit, MI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.