AON – Olympia, WA
A well-established hematology/oncology practice in a gorgeous location in the state of Washington is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. The incoming physician will have access to clinical trials and will participate regularly in tumor boards. This is a beautiful opportunity to be part of a highly collegial group where your voice will always be valued and heard.
- Excellent depth and breadth with regard to cases - a great mix of hematologic malignancies and solid tumor oncology
- Significant earning potential - MGMA competitive income
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance available
- Ability to control your destiny and be empowered daily
- Enjoy the benefits of private practice but with the backing of a national oncology network.
No state income tax in Washington
Enjoy both coastal living and mountains while practicing just 60 minutes from Seattle. Our inviting community offers a small-town feel and breathtaking scenery all around. Filled with the majestic beauty of Mount Rainier, a variety of arts and culture, and charming family-friendly neighborhoods, it's the perfect place to call home.
- Medscape ranks Washington #2 in "Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19."
- Excellent housing options and exceptional public schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, and boating
- Convenient access to Seattle and Tacoma
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in "Best States Overall."
Please contact Laura Wilkes at: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Olympia, WA