AON – Olympia, WA
A well-established hematology/oncology practice in a gorgeous location in the state of Washington is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. The incoming physician will have access to clinical trials and will participate regularly in tumor boards. This is a beautiful opportunity to be part of a highly collegial group where your voice will always be valued and heard.
- Excellent depth and breadth with regard to cases - a great mix of hematologic malignancies and solid tumor oncology
- Significant earning potential - MGMA competitive income
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance available
- Ability to control your destiny and be empowered daily
- Enjoy the benefits of private practice but with the backing of a national oncology network.
No state income tax in Washington
Enjoy both coastal living and mountains while practicing just 60 minutes from Seattle. Our inviting community offers a small-town feel and breathtaking scenery all around. Filled with the majestic beauty of Mount Rainier, a variety of arts and culture, and charming family-friendly neighborhoods, it's the perfect place to call home.
- Medscape ranks Washington #2 in "Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19."
- Excellent housing options and exceptional public schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, and boating
- Convenient access to Seattle and Tacoma
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in "Best States Overall."
Please contact Laura Wilkes at: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Olympia, WA
Apply for AON – Olympia, WA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.