AON – Cary, NC
An established practice with an excellent reputation in a sought-after North Carolina community seeks a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. The incoming physician will enjoy the backing of a national network and the freedom to manage their practice.
- Receive tremendous support on the business and administration side
- Highly collegial and supportive partners
- A desirable mix of hematology and solid tumor work
- Participate in daily tumor boards
- Access to clinical trials
- Higher salary and earning potential than other academic positions in the area
- Enjoy excellent quality of life while living in one of the most desired suburbs of North Carolina.
Commonly referred to as "the Triangle," this region offers a variety of options for families as well as an abundance of engaging activities, unique shops and restaurants, and nightlife.
- Culturally diverse and economically resilient - nationally recognized as an ideal place to live
- Some of the top schools in the state, including prestigious universities
- Exciting collegiate sporting events
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors - with breathtaking scenery all around!
Please contact Laura Wilkes at: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Cary, NC
Apply for AON – Cary, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.