AON – Omaha, NE
An Omaha community-based hematology and oncology practice is growing, and with the support of the local hospital, is recruiting an oncologist to join its established practice.
- Enjoy a fantastic quality of life with a desirable call schedule.
- A strong mix of both hematology and oncology
- High-income potential with sign-on bonus
- Partnership track opportunity available
Omaha is a hidden Midwest gem that will offer both families and professionals a robust community that is bustling with entertainment, shopping, sports, and arts.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- An outdoor enthusiast's playground - five lakes, two rivers, and a multitude of parks and trails
- Access to an array of amenities and festivities throughout the year
- Our city is ranked #3 in "Best Cities to Relocate to in America."
Please contact Laura Wilkes at: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Omaha, NE
Apply for AON – Omaha, NE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.