AON - Louisville, KY
A long-standing practice with excellent recognition in the Louisville community seeks a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to enjoy the freedom to manage their own practice while also receiving the backing of a national network and the necessary support on business and administration processes.
- Affiliation with University of Louisville Hospital system
- Perform a desirable mix of hematology and solid tumor work
- Practice alongside highly collegial and supportive partners
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance - 1:3 shared weekend call rotation
Home to the University of Louisville and now a growing metropolitan area, Louisville is an ideal location for family and individuals alike. You'll feel right at home in our charming community, where genuine Southern hospitality is the standard, and there's something for everyone.
- A low cost of living
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Four distinct seasons and enjoyable weather year-round
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and a variety of water sports
- Live entertainment, incredible shops, and restaurants, international airports
Please contact Laura Wilkes and reference Louisville, TN
Apply for AON - Louisville, KY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.