Outpatient Neurologist Opportunities with Subspecialty Options
CoxHealth/Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is seeking BC/BE Neurologists to join our well-established practice in the city of Springfield, Missouri.
- Join our busy group of eight neurologists who sub-specialize in neuromuscular diseases, epilepsy, sleep, and vascular neurology
- Outpatient Neurology with ability to sub-specialize as preferred
- M-F daytime schedule, call rotation for evenings and weekends
- Group includes dedicated Neurohospitalists for inpatient coverage
- Clinic is conveniently located in the Jared Neuroscience Center on the Cox South Hospital campus
- Cox South is the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center certified by DNV GL
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
CoxHealth is a locally-owned, not-for-profit health system, established in 1906. Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
About Springfield, Missouri:
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area that serves as a hub for healthcare, entertainment, and shopping for southwest Missouri. It is the third-largest city in Missouri with a metro area population of over 450,000, and consistently rates as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine. Springfield offers a diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events. Enjoy a low cost of living, easy airport access, and top-rated schools in the area.