Outpatient Neurologist Opportunities with Subspecialty Options
CoxHealth/Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is seeking BC/BE Neurologists to join our well-established practice in the city of Springfield, Missouri.
- Join our busy group of eight neurologists who sub-specialize in neuromuscular diseases, epilepsy, sleep, and vascular neurology
- Outpatient Neurology with ability to sub-specialize as preferred
- M-F daytime schedule, call rotation for evenings and weekends
- Group includes dedicated Neurohospitalists for inpatient coverage
- Clinic is conveniently located in the Jared Neuroscience Center on the Cox South Hospital campus
- Cox South is the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center certified by DNV GL
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
CoxHealth is a locally-owned, not-for-profit health system, established in 1906. Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
About Springfield, Missouri:
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic metropolitan area that serves as a hub for healthcare, entertainment, and shopping for southwest Missouri. It is the third-largest city in Missouri with a metro area population of over 450,000, and consistently rates as one of the “Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation” by Money Magazine. Springfield offers a diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events. Enjoy a low cost of living, easy airport access, and top-rated schools in the area.
Apply for Outpatient Neurologist Opportunities with Subspecialty Options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.