BC/BE Otolaryngology Opportunity Available
Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates, P.C., seeks BC/BE Otolaryngologist
Busy, well-established private practice in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts
- Comprehensive ENT services, including in-office procedures, audiology, allergy, and advance practice provider support staff
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in general otolaryngology or head and neck surgery
- Competitive salary and benefits package including the opportunity for full partnership
Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates is closely affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center
- 302-Bed community teaching hospital
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine and the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Training programs in Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry, and Dentistry
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle
- Four-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City
Apply for BC/BE Otolaryngology Opportunity Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.