Occupational Health Medical Director
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking a BC/BE experienced Occupational Health Physician to serve as Medical Director for Occupational Health and Urgent Care at Berkshire Medical Center. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Occupational Health, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine. A minimum of five years management/leadership experience required.
Our hospital based practice provide:
- Occupational health clinical care for local business employers to include pre-employment and worker’s compensation.
- Visits with Occupational Health client companies in regards to Workers’ Compensation, Site Safety reviews, or other OH client based areas of focus.
- Urgent care services to patients.
- Leadership, focusing on employee development, mentoring, and training.
Live, Work, and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking.
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City.