MUSC - Orthopaedic Surgery
• Practice general orthopaedic surgery with some specialization if appropriate
• Employed position which comes with an MUSC non-teaching faculty appointment
• Busy practice with high volume patient encounters
• Call to be 10 days a month per Chester Medical Center Medical Staff by-laws
• Abundant open block time and easy OR accommodations
• Exclusive primary care referrals
• Balanced work and home life
• EPIC EMR
• Compensation Package: 2- year salary guarantee, full benefits package, employer funded retirement account, malpractice and more
Chester, South Carolina offers rural living at its best. With a rich history dating back to 1750, it boasts a vibrant and warm community. You can take a jog in the state park, grab your produce from a local organic farm, boat in the lake, and then drive just one hour to either Columbia, SC or Charlotte, NC for a sporting event or a concert. If you would like some acreage, your dream home at a reasonable price, or to live on the outskirts of Charlotte, NC, Chester, SC is ideal.
To learn more about this physician opportunity, please contact:
Please reference position ID 165115 when responding.
Apply for MUSC - Orthopaedic Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.