Neuro Hospitalist ~ Capital Institute for Neurosciences
The Capital Institute for Neurosciences is a center for advanced neuroscience care in central New Jersey serving New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the Delaware Valley. The Institute includes a dedicated neuro ICU, state-of-the-art neuro endovascular suite, neuro OR, stroke unit and the first Mobile Stroke Unit in the region.
The Institute is part of Capital Health, a two-hospital system that includes a hospital in Pennington, NJ and a high-acuity hospital in Trenton, NJ that includes the system’s Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center and Trauma Center. Employed physicians are part of Capital Health Medical Group, which is a large, multispecialty group of over 400 providers.
- Primary role will be to manage neurology patients outside of the ICU and cover all inpatient neurology consults, stroke alerts, and teleneurology.
- Nurse practitioners provide follow-up and continuing care.
- 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus potential.
- We are seeking BC/BE neurologists with excellent clinical skills.
- Fellowship-trained in vascular neurology (stroke) preferred, but not required.
- Desire and experience to be part of a growing and high-volume Neuro Hospitalist program. Thrive in a team environment, contributing to and supporting the Neuroscience division goals and initiatives.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
About Capital Health:
Capital Health is the region’s leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
A four-time Magnet®-designated health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region’s first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey’s first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region’s first accredited Chest Pain Center.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://www.capital.attnhr.com/jobs/197365/
Equal Opportunity Employer.