MFM Specialist Opportunity – South Carolina
Lexington Maternal Fetal Medicine, a group practice of the Lexington Medical Center Physician Network, is actively recruiting a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist to join our fast growing practice.
Lexington Medical Center is a nonacademic 508-bed acute care hospital network in West Columbia, South Carolina. LMC is the second largest maternal center in the state and births over 3,500 babies a year. LMC is a level 2 NICU with 40 beds, 24-hour neonatology coverage, and over 60 OBGYN providers on staff.
In March of 2019, the Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history. The expansion included expansion of the hospitals Labor and Delivery, and Mother/Baby departments, including a 20-bed special care nursey with all private rooms; six antepartum rooms for patients who need extensive long-term monitoring; and a level 2 special care nursery and a newborn nursery.
MFM services provided and prenatal procedures performed
- Consultations for high-risk pregnancies
- Co-management of pregnancy with primary care provider
- Preconceptual counseling
- Medical clearance for infertility patients
- Chronic villus screening
- First trimester screening detailed ultrasound
- Fetal echocardiogram
- Cervical and abdominal cerclage
Position specifics and benefits include
- All consultative practice
- No mandatory in house call
- No deliveries or prenatal care
- Practice located on main campus of Lexington Medical Center
- Physician Network with robust Primary Care
- Competitive Salary w/RVU
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401k with matching contributions
Near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Please visit our facility website: www.lmcphysicians.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center and what it is like to be a part of our Physician Network.
Robin Revels, Physician Recruiter
Apply for MFM Specialist Opportunity – South Carolina
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.