Emergency Medicine in Scenic Wyoming | No State Income Tax
It is a requirement to relocate for this opportunity.
• Guaranteed Hourly Salary + Quarterly Incentives + No State Income Tax
• Low Patient Volumes - On Average 5 Patients a Day
• 7-8 24 hour shifts a month
• Trauma Directorship Opportunity with Additional $20,000 Income
• $20,000 Sign On Bonus
• Relocation Reimbursement
• Comprehensive Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k, 20 days of paid vacation
• CME allowance and time off, DEA allowance, Licensing allowance
• Picturesque Mountain front community located in Northern Wyoming east of World Famous Yellowstone National Park at the foothills of the Big Horn Mountain Range
• Bounded by several scenic mountain ranges and the expansive Big Horn River
• Area is a popular destination for hiking, backpacking, fly-fishing, horseback riding, and increasingly ATV riding and snowmobiling
• Local big game hunting including Moose, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Big Horn Sheep, and Wolves
• Top rated elementary, middle, and high schools
• No state income tax and only 5% sales tax
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Apply for Emergency Medicine in Scenic Wyoming | No State Income Tax
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.