Outpatient Family Medicine Position | Illinois/Indiana Border | J1 & H1B Waiver
Join a three-physician primary care group taking over a full patient panel seeing adults in clinic and nursing home settings:
• Flexible call schedule and volume average of 17 patients per day in rural health clinic setting
• 24/7 Hospitalist service offers opportunity for excellent work/life balance with no inpatient duties required
• Option to incorporate Obstetrics as desired
• Guaranteed J1 and H1B visa support
• Lucrative salary guarantee plus production incentives
• Unlimited student loan repayment offered by organization
• Benefits package includes extensive PTO, 10 CME days annually, plus $8,000 annually for CME + Dues
About Southeast Illinois:
• A quality school system, affordable housing and a relaxed atmosphere make this region an excellent community to raise a family
• Centrally located in the heart of the Midwest with easy access to Louisville, Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
• Nearby Terre Haute, Indiana offers additional amenities, home to Indiana State University, considered the metropolitan hub for the Wabash Valley region
Contact Dan Morton to learn more about the organization, opportunity and community, or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Dan Morton, Search Consultant
Call/Text : 469-909-6694
Apply for Outpatient Family Medicine Position | Illinois/Indiana Border | J1 & H1B Waiver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.