Outpatient Family Med | Northern California Riverfront Metro | 4 Day Work Week
This extremely physician friendly environment is why the practice has grown to 30 family practice physicians, 5 pediatricians, and 11 FNP. Their excellent culture results in little to no turn over with the current staff.
Join a well-established primary care clinic, Family Medicine Residency program & Family Nurse Practitioner Fellowship that serves the local community.
• Monday through Friday - (Four day work week available that allows for a balanced 32 hour work week)
• Outpatient Only - clinic setting
• Dedicated Scribe for each physician - focus on patient care not charting
• Emphasis on quality of care which keeps patient volume at 18 patients/day
• Fantastic base compensation plus monthly production bonuses. Ability to earn over 270K - depending on experience
• A robust benefits package, relocation, $20,000 Sign on bonus, and $100,000 student loan repayment program available
• Boasting 300 days of sunshine per year, you will be able to get outside and channel your inner John Muir no matter when you come home.
• Considered the "gem of the U.S. Trail System", this is hiker's paradise but the mountains also offer many other options, whether boiling lakes, mountain biking or kayaking down the mountain streams.
• Forbes ranked Redding among the Top 10 fishing destinations in North America so be prepared for the city motto is "Any Adventure, Any Day!"
• Ranked by Sperling's as the 8th least stressful city and still offers a 70% lower cost of living compared to other areas in California.
Name: Olivia Georgia
Apply for Outpatient Family Med | Northern California Riverfront Metro | 4 Day Work Week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.