Adult Psychiatry | Flexible Schedule Options | Medical Directorship | Alabama
• Have a team-based approach, including support Advanced Practice Professionals, Social Workers, Nursing Techs, Therapists, Counselors, and Court Liaisons
• This 60-bed dedicated psychiatric hospital has separate units for high-risk, adults, geriatric, and newly opening adolescent patients
• Great flexibility and input in creating your schedule with a collaborative call schedule and the support of a 24/7 licensed ED staff intake team to perform workups who will call for admissions
• New graduates and visa candidates are encouraged to apply
• Medical Directorship Option for Adult and/or Geriatric Unit (plus lucrative stipend) is available
• Competitive compensation with a guaranteed base salary starting at 300K plus wRVU bonus, with negotiable incentives such as relocation, sign-on and/or loan repayment along with great benefits and malpractice tail coverage provided
Alabama Metropolitan Location:
• Experience culture with a local symphony, ballet company, Shakespearean theater, and Museum of Fine Arts.
• From fine dining to local southern fare, the robust culinary scene is sure to please
• Work in the #1 State in the Southeast to Practice Medicine
• Top-rated public and private school options with magnet level and college prep course
This city is known for its Southern charm, historical background and sophistication. This unique riverfront community provides easy access to the majestic beaches of the Gulf Shores and is just a quick 2-hour drive from Atlanta's International Airport.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Apply for Adult Psychiatry | Flexible Schedule Options | Medical Directorship | Alabama
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.