Permanent Urology (UROL) Physician Job in Springfield, Illinois (IL)
Compensation & Benefits:
- $850,000+ income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Share revenue from partner-owned ASC
- 2-year income guarantee including comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Production bonus potential
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- 5 BC Urologists
- 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- 6 room partner-owned ASC
- High volume practice
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Blocked OR schedule
- Call schedule 1:4 with new hire
- 24-hour Urology resident hospital and ER Coverage
- 24-hour Tele Nurse Service
- State-of-the-art technology
- Multiple robotic capabilities
- Opportunity to work with Southern Illinois University urology residents
- Springfield Clinic's Clinical Research Department conducts all of the clinical trials at Springfield Clinic
- Many of our physicians and advance practice providers participate in clinical trials
- Capital of Illinois, rated one of the "Best Places to Live in the U.S."
- Springfield, IL is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual festivals and historical buildings and landmarks
- Easy access to St Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois
- Home to Southern Illinois University and excellent private schools
- Family-friendly, small town living in a large, active city
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 161152 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Urology (UROL) Physician Job in Springfield, Illinois (IL)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.