Hematology/Oncology with Breast Focus - Private Practice - York Pennsylvania
- Monday - Friday clinic schedule
- 1:7 Call schedule, additional day off in Call cycle
- 20 - 25 patients/office day
- 2 Exam rooms per physician
- Multidisciplinary office support staff - RNs, LPNs, MAs
- EMR: Flatiron and EPIC
- Infusion suites, laboratory, & oral dispensary onsite
- Oncology Care Model Program with CMS
- Established patient panel and referral network
- APP assistance for inpatient consults
- Clinical Trial opportunities
- BC/BE in Hematology/Oncology
- Fellowship in Breast Oncology - You focus can be 100% breast
- Graduate from accredited ACGME Residency and Fellowship
- Unrestricted PA Medical License
- Excellent Communication skills - Verbal/Written
- Proficient with EMR - I/P & O/P
- Project management skills
- Clinical Trial interest/experience
- Outstanding patient care skills
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships with Hospital Medical Staff and Leadership
- Earn over MGMA 75th%tile, higher as a partner
- 3 year income guarantee
- $20K Sign-On Bonus
- Partnership track after 3 years
- Productivity Bonus program
- 4 weeks PTO
- Sick Time
- Profit Sharing
- CME Allowance
- Health/Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid Malpractice
For over 45 years, Cancer Care Associates of York have treated patients in the York, PA community for their oncology and hematology needs. The team at Cancer Care Associates of York consists of 7 Physicians, 4 Advanced Practitioners and a multi-disciplinary support team of 90 employees in their 18,000 square foot facility. Cancer Care Associates of York utilizes a team approach to coordinate the patient's care for cancer and blood diseases, all with a focus of personalized and compassionate care. Cancer Care Associates of York is focused on delivering the highest quality care to their patients. Moreover, Cancer Care Associates of York is an active and successful participant in the Oncology Care Model (OCM) program, which is an innovative program from (CMS) aimed at improving value of care for oncology patients. Furthermore, Cancer Care Associates of York is active in multiple clinical trials including experience with Investigator initiated trials.
There are few Hematology/Oncology opportunities which will afford you the opportunity to be very busy immediately, play a key role in the medical community, practice management and enjoy a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction while making a substantial income in a very desirable place to live and raise a family. If your present position is not meeting your professional or personal needs, I welcome you to contact me.
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search
Please reference position ID 165011 when responding.
Apply for Hematology/Oncology with Breast Focus - Private Practice - York Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.